View Single Post
Old
05-07-2012, 06:50 PM
Arjay

vCash: 500
Further to Devster's observations. Several of the prospects from last year did show to a reasonable degree. I agree completely on Justin Scott. I thought Cash Seraphim looked skinny and awkward , but very aggressive - he even had a short scrap! Fabrizio Ricci showed some skill as did Nicholas Santoro. On defence Jayme Forslund impressed me. Of the new people, the thought of having Brendan Lemieux and his sandpaper& skill) in the lineup at some point in the future is intriguing. Obviously, Perlini and the other early round picks were interesting but I really liked Matthew McLeod RC - 6th round with a late birthday. Plenty of drive in his game. Cray Roberge LW/C 8th round, was a very willing participant with a measure of skill.During the shootouts, I was blown away by the shot of Jack Campbell LD - 12th round. One other impression was left by Mackenzie Blackwood G - 5th round. He wasn't that busy but played under control. Could he back up Fotinos instead of the Neiderberger/Fotinis tandem? We'll have to wait and see as always! No surprises from the point of view of who showed up, but I suppose this would not be the occasion. Roll on training camp!!