05-07-2012, 07:34 PM
RayzorIsDull

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeylegend11 View Post
My guess would be that Hosang will play center along side Rychel and Marchese
regardless of the Khoklachev situation
Assuming Khoklachev stays he will get Johnson and Vail as his linemates
while Clarke would lineup with Maletta and Czinder,a line that when together played well
It would leave a 4th line consisting of Billings,Bilcke and Studnicka
In my mind players such as Smith,Alonge Verbeek, and Mccann would battle for the last spot or new
If Koko does not return I could see Clarke moving to 2nd line,with Billings moving up to the 3rd line
I also did not include a Euro forward who could move on to the 3rd line replacing Czinder
Maybe just thiinking out loud if the Spits dont get back Koko and they deal Pavelka they will have 2 1st rd euro picks,2 forwards or 1 D-man and 1 forward could be drafted setting things up better for 2013/14
Rayzor as u suggested before perhaps Niagara's euro pick for next year would be in play here
Alot might happen here yet
A lot is bound to happen regardless but Khokhlachev not returning and the Spits getting absolutely nothing in return cannot be sugarcoated. It would be a huge loss for the team, we already saw how the Spits played this year without Khokhlachev. Sounds like it would be another step back to take two steps forward for 13/14. A long ways to go but between this news and Rychel saying last week that he was surprised that the returnees weren't in good shape isn't good news.