The All-Purpose Bryz Thread #6
View Single Post
05-08-2012, 12:22 AM
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Somewhere in NH
Originally Posted by
Bernie Parent 1974
OK, then we both agree on this. Bryz is not the reason we are losing.
curious why you are criticizing him so much, if he's not the reason we are losing.
here is the deal that many of us are trying to say.
1. He isnt the main reason why we are losing in this series.
2. He has been inconsistant at times this series.
3. He was brought in to be the franchise goalie. He needs to step up and play like one on a more consitant basis.
4. Maybe the comparisons to Boucher or even Leighon are a bit of a stretch, but the guy has not lived up to his end of the bargin
in these playoffs.
5. I think we will all agree hes not getting much help in front of him at times this series, game 4 aside he let in one soft/stoppable goal in each game at least.
6. I cant speak for everyone, but I dont hate Bryzgalov. i want him to do well. I really do, but for most of us on this board(probably 99 percent of us) his play this season has really frustrated many of us. I gave him major props for his work in game 4. He was awesome. Now you cant expect him to be that good every night. That would be asking a lot of any goalie, but I dont think its asking much to make the saves you are supposed to make on a consistant basis.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by GoneFullHextall