View Single Post
Old
05-08-2012, 01:43 AM
Drewbackatu*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by abev View Post
Total despair. I was too angry all game to enjoy it. This is one of those games you can watch again and even though you know the result you'll keep saying 'theres no way the rangers will pull this one out'.
Pretty much how I felt sitting there. I took a bathroom break at the 10 min mark of the 3rd and then comtemplated leaving to go back to my car and wait for my sons. I decided against it and returned to my seat but I didn't(couldn't) watch the last 2 minutes sitting there quite solemnly while everybody in my section was standing up. I glanced up at the monitor over my row and saw there was 20+ seconds left with the refs calling a 4 minute high sticking penalty on the Caps. I thought to myself, nice ****in time for them to give us a 2 man advtg(with Hank pulled). I buried my head as the clock wound down then all of a sudden, everybody let out a deafening roar and I jumped into my son's arms.
I knew in my heart that we had to grab the bull by the horns by scoring another pp goal with the remaining time on the penalty or we would end losing this game!

It took only 9 seconds; it's almost a surreal feeling to see this team snatch victory from the jaws of defeat in a mere 15+ seconds.

Un****inbelieveable!