View Single Post
Old
03-21-2006, 05:17 PM
eco's bones

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Melnyk
Giving Brashear a dance partner and a focus is the worst thing the Rangers could do...And if injuries happen, more then likely it won't be by the hands of the Flyers' goon..Orr should not be a consideration for this game on any game ..but that's an old arguement...

if Rucinsky is healthy, comes down to Hollweg vs Hossa and which version of the HMO line plays while Rucinsky playing with Betts and Ward.....Personally, I wouldn't mind giving Martin one more game to recover..but either option is OK...I would suspect that Hossa plays--Rennye seems to be playing him more and having more confidence in him despite his total lack of production and dangerous defensive lapses..
I tend to agree with you Larry and I thought that's more or less where my post was going. If the Rangers coaching staff believe Kaspar is going to get hunted down (which I don't believe and don't believe that they do) then they might want to dress Orr. I don't believe the Flyers would do this in MSG anyway. Maybe in their own barn. It's usually best to put out your best lineup. We have the makings of a deadly pwp. We are also (and I don't mean to be disrepectful to the Flyers) a better team than they are. Even injuries aside. They might be better on paper. Too many of their players are old, injury prone, some of their D are slow, their goaltending is suspect (although Nittymaki looks to be a good one)--they almost remind me of some of our teams before this season.