Thread: Dubinsky
View Single Post
Old
05-08-2012, 01:07 PM
satrabyk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayQueensNY88 View Post
Maybe that was a bit harsh..Also,are you serrioulsy comparing a con smythe stanley cup winner to dubinsky..you have to be kidding me.

First of all,he is crazy inconsistant! Yeah he had those point totals..but it was in spans where he would get hot for 10 games then dissapear for 20,if not more at a time...he never seems to come through when needed,his gaols are random and nothing impressive man.

Year after its the same **** with him..While players are growing he isnt,thats very obvious... Id love him here as a 3rd liner for 2.5 per...... He is not consistant and for a top 6 fwd ,he isnt close to making me happy there as a fan that is.

This is just my opinion.How I view things....In was never one to bash anyone on this club no mater what..the only ones i seem to be tough on are Dubi and mitchell..Down seasons or not i never wanted girardi moved or DZ or gaborik or whatever... but with Dubinsky,he just aggravates me.

also I have to say Staal is looking amazing...I have said he is over rated,well i dont take that back,fully,but the kid is damn good!
If anyone should eat there words its people complaining about Marc Stall. He has a bad concussion before the playoffs last year and it showed than and some of this year. But i have said when we was healthy before that he was arguably a top 10 d man in this league and come playoffs even back in his OHL days there is not many other than Chara i would want over him. I hope people realize this guy is untouchable for once and how good he is. BEcause he was like this before the injury and now has been even better than that. This series hes my MVP, last was Hank. And overrated are you out of you freakin mind. No one talks about him around the league as a top defender, if anyone a fan of this team watching what he does should be happy to have him. Jesus is it because he Canadian?

satrabyk is offline   Reply With Quote