View Single Post
Old
05-08-2012, 01:31 PM
RayzorIsDull

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dereksutton9 View Post
Well obviously. Out to pasture and beaten with a big schtick.

I believe that's called mediocrity. But then again, judging on championships is too harsh. I guess it would be wrong to criticize the fact Vellucci did nothing at the deadline and underachieved. But that's okay since he's building towards this year. He's like a more successful Todd Watson but with a job.

I guess only Rychel faces the Rayzor sharp criticism as opposed to the dull, meandering measurement of success used for Hunter and Vellucci since winning a lot of games carries more weight that winning a lot championships.

Keeping beating that schtick.
If it's mediocrity in Plymouth how is Vellucci able to keep on bringing in guys like Miller and Hartman. Is he giving them some snake oil? If it was mediocrity these players wouldn't be going there in my mind. Let's be honest the biggest recruiting get Windsor has gotten along the lines of a Miller or Hartman is Jack Campbell and he committed to Windsor back in November of 09. We are talking 2.5 years now since Rychel has gotten a huge fish. Johnson was nice but I think we would agree that he's not in that class. If I keep beating that schtick you can pat Rychel on the back for an 8 seed? Deal?