View Single Post
Old
05-08-2012, 02:49 PM
hockeylegend11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayzorIsDull View Post
I still think Plymouth is in a better situation even with those losses on D. I think Truttman is replaceable in the import draft or elsewhere. I think Levi is a big loss, never been a big fan of Schmitz. He never really delivered on that 1st round position he stayed 4 years. He finally delivered in his OA year but they probably have the assets to make a move. Returning Malysa, Crombeen, McDonald isn't a bad trio to start with. As I said before I am not sold on those guys going pro yet there's no need to get them in the AHL or NHL yet. If those guys do return I could see a guy like Meurs dealt for a veteran D which would help. Plymouth should target a guy like DeMelo or Percy and do what it takes to get one of them. They're 2 of the top 10returning D in the league. Heck Windsor should show interest in one of them considering how poor their D has been lately.

I just get the idea too much of an emphasis is being put on the run year and not 12/13. As the saying goes you're only as good as your last season. We can talk about the generational talent like Ho-Sang but right now Hartman is probably better than Ho-Sang.
I would love to have either Percy or DeMelo on Windsor"s defence thought I doubt Missy will trade either
I am surprised u think so highly re the Whalers,yes real good upfront,1 good goalie and a very questionable defence
The 3 u write about are not as good as Posa,Braithwaite,Ebert,Bateman and Devlin
If Seiloff comes thens its no comparison,
As for Hartman he does have 2 years on HoSang age wise,though at the end of the day I feel HoSang is indeed the real deal and he will show it
I dont get the feeling that the club is de-emphasizing this year,mge and staff are determined to show considerable improvement,and there is room for improvement from everybody returning.
I dont think the team will sell the farm to be great this year and they should not
I am looking for improvement not to be dominant at least not yet