Old
05-08-2012, 04:53 PM
Reverend Mayhem
CRJ + RNH = Sex

vCash: 940
Send a message via Skype™ to Reverend Mayhem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canucker View Post
I wonder how much use his shooting trainer in his garage has gotten? Probably gathering quite a bit of dust. I'd definitely be listening to offers on him...damaged goods and likely always will be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Anarchy View Post
How many of you now feel bad for ripping him to pieces during the playoffs? *slowly raises hand*
My guess is that the shoulder was never fully healed and he rushed himself back into action too quick and then sometime during the season it started getting sore, but he was too proud and AV and Gillis never really gave Cody a chance to succeed long-term in Vancouver and therefore after the Trade Deadline he was just aggravating it game-in, game-out. Mistakes made all around.

He shouldn't be back till December, with Schroeder as 2nd line center or not. If he's healthy by November hold him back a couple of weeks and let him get up to speed. If he's in by October, it's clear no one has learned anything from this season. We don't him healthy for October or November anymore, we need him healthy for April/May and hopefully June. I'll be pissed if we make this same mistake again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossey3535 View Post
Looking back on that, I can't believe he waited until August to get that hip surgery done. WTF?
And he was back within 2.5 months Now he's going to need another 6 months when all he needed to do was wait 1 or 2 more months and he might have not needed this surgery. He better wait the full 6 months.

Last edited by Reverend Mayhem: 05-08-2012 at 05:06 PM.