View Single Post
Old
05-08-2012, 06:53 PM
VFL615*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattPreds37 View Post
So we are going to let our own franchise player walk, Other huge name Offensive free agents are going to come pouring through the door and we are going to Roman Josi play on the first line when we couldnt play his way out of a paper bag in the PHX series? Oh then Austin Watson is ready to log quality minutes and Elkholm and Ellis are going to be our second pairing and Trotz is going to keep his job. This plan is unfeasible to put it nicely, He should start by locking up Weber and Suter and we should probably keep AK if we can get him on decent money. We should also keep Gill, the guy is a giant and he was coming off injury in the PHX series, he played very well in the regular season.
Has Suter shown any interest to resign? Do you want to pay 2 d men and a goalie the majority of Nashville's pay roll when it is clear we have top line offensive issues? Are you going to let Suter "are franchise player" walk away to another team for a bag of pucks July 1st?

Its a wish list. Why would players not want to come here. Not everyone can go to Detroit, NY, and Toronto.
Roman Josi held his own for his first year in the NHL and is the very last person i would complain about in the series with PHX. Are you serious??

So now the getting your legs working and getting used to the NHL on the 4th line is quality minutes? What are we going to keep the guy with the most potential in are farm system out of Nashville until he is 25?? He has the size and could not be any worse than Yip or Tootoo.

The same goes for Elkholm. Yes Ellis is ready to be in the starting 6 on the defense after another offseason. Name me someone else who is? Are you going to pay Gill and Bulls the money they are going to command? Heck in your eyes we have the money to sign everyone in the NHL.

I would love to sign Bulls or Gill to a decent contract. No way we sign both. Go check out AK contract he is currently in. He is not going to sign for decent money. Did you forget his total lack of respect for the team before game 2 of a playoff series?

Your response was irrational and silly to put it nicely.

VFL615* is offline   Reply With Quote