View Single Post
Old
05-08-2012, 11:07 PM
JSavoire

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVSTER View Post
Ok, a few things about the scrimmage. Justin Scott was amazing. He was fast, and he definetly outplayed almost all of the other players. Another player that surprised me was a player that most of you wouldn't be familiar with. I believe his name was fetovich. He is defenceman that Barrie had signed not long ago and is a player that I beleive that can make the team in a few years. He was responsible in his own end and played his position perfectly. Perlini of course was great, as well as Garcia. Both players showed that they wanted to make a difference with this club in the upcoming years. Lemiuex was also great, while using his speed to outplay the opossing defenders. I am starting to be happy about how things are shaping up here in Barrie and I am looking forward to the next season.
As far as Lemieux is concerned his deal with UND I believe is something that majority of educated folk would NEVER turn down. Program has turned over many players on to the SHOW and other Pro hockey programs. Schedule is better than other typical NCAA programs, facility is out of this world amazing and it's currently in the #1 Conference. Although there will be some re-alignment next year in that area where 2 strong Conferences will emerge. No, I've spoken with Claude many times and have made my opinion clear in that he's done the best for Brendon's future.