View Single Post
Old
05-09-2012, 10:12 AM
Bernie Parent 1974

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
I've actually been defending Bryzgalov on the Clarkson goal. Everyone in the known hockey universe seems to be destroying Bryzgalov over that goal, but why isnt Timonen getting at least 50% of the abuse?

He KNOWS his goalie isnt very skilled at handling the puck, and yet he plays it back to his goalie?

Worse? Timonen wasn't really under much pressure and had at least 2 or 3 other "out" options on that play other than passing to his own goalie.

Even worse still? Timonen, a defenseman, then just allows Clarkson COMPLETE access to his goalie, while he inexplicably just peels off away into the corner for some bizarre reason. Timonen absolutely leaves Bryzgalov out to dry. NBC Sports was absolutely SAVAGING Bryzgalov after the game, but IMO, he was probably the Flyers best player this series. He stole Game 1 for sure, kept the Flyers in Game 3, and then he almost stole Game 4 as well. I feel bad for the guy for all the media taking a crap on him.

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/con...ed-share-video
stop it. the Bryzhaters are not gonna like that. can't give Timonen 50% blame [like I did], because they need to blame Bryz 100%.

it HAS to be 'all Bryz' ... it's just the way it is here with the usual crew.

he was EASILY the best Flyer, the only Flyer to show up at the start of games & nearly single handedly stole 3 games.

but, he let in that 2nd goal in game 5, so the entire series and season is all his fault.

forget an unbiased Devils fan's views, they'll sleep much better at night if they can blame everything on Bryz.