View Single Post
Old
05-09-2012, 12:10 PM
S Bah

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beendair Donedat View Post
Teravainen's 18 points don't impress me that much. This bandwagon is eerily similar to the Neiderreiter crew and he's got 3 points in 64 NHL games. Not interested at all as a Habs fan.

I'd love to pick up Trouba through somehow. Dangle Plekanec to the Ducks for their pick.
If the Habs are trading to acquire an extra pick in the first round,I'd prefer they draft Filip Forsberg and Sebastian Collberg.If they go for defencemen Griffin Rinehart and Cody Ceci would be my preference depending which picks they have.Murray and Dumba if their picks would allow it,the Habs really do need help on offence from the forwards. Getting scoring from the offence relieves the pressure on the defence and changes the team approach to a puck control,quick transition speed game similar to the New Jersey Devils are playing.Not that Galchenyuk and Trouba couldn't accomplish the same things I'd love to see the Habs get another choice in the Top Ten.This years draft will be special no matter but I'd really like them to get Collberg as well.