Thread: News Article: Trade Anderson, Draft Malcolm Subban
View Single Post
Old
05-09-2012, 02:48 PM
aragorn
YES WE CAN

vCash: 500
He's only 20 yrs old, the maturity process for some may take longer, Spezza was considered to have character issues too in his early days & he has matured to be a well spoken representative for the organization, like Alfie is. I think it's a good thing that Lehner wants to be in the NHL & not the AHL, I would assume most down there would rather be in the show. What he seems to be learning the hard way is that it will take a lot more work from his end, more consistency & some leadership on his part to move on. IMO that is character building & hopefully he will realize it & work on it, afterall he is only one call away from the NHL, one goalie injury away from being in Ottawa, he's as close as he will ever be. He can't afford to give it up now or lose his cool when he is so close, I think he will figure it out, he knows that he is considered to be one of the best prospects in the Ottawa system & eventually he will get his shot & stick.

On another note there seems to be more talk about Benoit signing with Ottawa again & rejoining Bingo next yr which is great for their depth & offensive scoring & a very good veteran presence.

aragorn is offline   Reply With Quote