View Single Post
Old
11-24-2003, 05:36 AM
Bluenote13
Believe In Henke

vCash: 500
My two pennies....

The line combo's - All looked comfortable, even Lindros with his 10 minutes or so, would like to see that line with Lundmark instead of Lacouture - Ortmeyer continues to impress me.

Holik & Rosie were quick and on top of the puck in both zones, i'd like to see that continue, not just every other game.

Leetch looked back to his old self, maybe the ankle and his game are getting back on track. BARNABY63, good call on the play of Poti, he was flying last night, especially on that Hossa breakaway, that takeaway was world class, and the Chara matchup on the PP was great to see, now if he only treated every guy in front like that.....

Hlavac had a good game, but was still being manhandled with ease once defenders caught up to him..... on the opposite side, I thought Anson Carter played a good game, didn't notice anyone take the puck away from him along the boards.

Markannen played a good game, though not being tested much. The first PP goal went off Rucinsky's stick, neither commentators on MSG had noticed when it happend, anyone else pick up on that?

The refs were pretty inconsistent, yet again. Holik got ripped off twice, and one of the Ottawa calls was soft as well.

All in all, a good show, but Ottawa REALLY didn't look like themselves, whats going on over there??? At one point JD had pointed out that 4 players just became Daddy's and 4 more players will be Daddy's on that team before the seaons over, ya think their minds are somewhere else these days?