Thread: Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Capitals
View Single Post
Old
05-09-2012, 11:22 PM
NikC

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tundra View Post
Rangers would be on vacation without tenacious Torts. Besides Lundqvist, he is the most important entity in this organization.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PromNite View Post
The Torts haters really come out of the woodwork after a game like this.

The guy is not getting fired. Everyone relax, take deep breath and realize that we have home ice advantage for a reason. Game 7 will be a totally different animal.
no woodwork here. I see the good and the bad, unfortunately the latter is outweighing the former. He's great at the defensive game and team system, and I realize he has limited tools, but the total
abomination of a powerplay all season long, for nearly every season since he's been here is an absolute disgrace. It's beyond humiliating.

Watching that train wreck PP with the dbl minor was like having a root canal done with no anisthetic. I was pulling my finger nails out with a pair plyers and dipping my bloody raw finger tips into boiling hot vingear while watching that power play tonight.

I expect bad dreams and hallucinations all week until saturday over this powerplay. I expect to be tortured the long offseason thinking about it.

NikC is offline   Reply With Quote