View Single Post
Old
05-10-2012, 12:46 AM
GoneFullHextall
Fire Berube

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughfighter83 View Post
wasnt their fault? you dont fault them but fault bryz? why doesnt anyone admit they hate the guy and stop agruing about him.

i dont hate Bryzgalov. i think I have said it a few times(maybe more) i want him do to well, but he has frustrated us with his erratic, inconsistant play. You take out the month of march and his save percentage is under .900.
There is only so much blame on whats in front of him when you cant even post a GAA over .900.
As far as the goalies last year go, look at the save percentages. Boucher/Bob are inferior goalies and even they managed to put up save perentages of around .910.
Now both goalies gave up quite a few "bad" goals, many similar to Bryz. 5 hole, beaten with a lazy glove ect ect. Yet I heard very little blaming the team in front of him with are you ready with the same system and coaching staff
I think we ALL want our goaltending to be consistant. and not consistant pedestrian.
For the final time I dont blame Bryzgalov for everything, but he needs to share a good portian of the blame for his own play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish Invictus View Post
Looks like he's being sarcastic.
Glad someone noticed.

i cant believe i got pulled back into this discussion somehow