View Single Post
Old
05-10-2012, 08:31 AM
swimmer77
Post Oates

vCash: 500
Total team play last night and many notable plays were made. Off the top of my head.....

Alexander Semin: hard work with no assist to show for it but he made the Chimera goal happen. And Sasha had a great backchecking moment too.

Alexander Ovechkin: that's where he belongs on the PP. And vintage OV from the seat of his pants even though he didn't score. Nice shot block too but turn your skates.

Brouwer: great work on the checking line and great hustle near the end of the game to nullify a potential icing.

Holtby: outstanding

PK'ers: great work by Alzner, Carlson, Hamr, Wides, Johansson, Hendricks and anybody else with PK time and especially during that double minor.

Wideman: played one of his better games I thought along with Schultz.

Green: nice to see the confidence coming back.

Chimera: agreed on the third star. Scored a goal and drew a penalty with that speed.

Ward: good for him and great to see the support from his teammates and fans.

Carlson: great game by him. He was physical and created offensive opportunities.

Hendricks: he's been great.

I'm sure I'm overlooking some other great efforts and plays so kudos to the entire team.

Anything can happen in game 7 but during the pregame hype I took special note of how the NYR's were eager to seal the deal last night. Kinda like "we gotta do this tonight because we're scared as crap to play # 7 at home again with the pressure".

swimmer77 is offline   Reply With Quote