View Single Post
Old
05-10-2012, 09:40 AM
CaptDenisPotvin

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcel snapshot View Post
Caps definitely turned their game up a notch last night. They need to turn it up one or two more notches Saturday night.

The Rags will be coming very hard. They have had trouble generating quality scoring chances and likely will look to ride the adrenal surge that accompanies the start of a Game 7 at home to create pressure. That aggressiveness may create counter-attack opportunities -- but we need to play our most intense AND our most intelligent game of the year Saturday.
As an islanders fan, would you like to know how much I hate the rag$? Enough to put aside "the hit" and root for Dale Hunter and his squad like they are my very own.

I've had to watch the Rag$ my whole life, the one constant is that when you play at MSG you HAVE to survive the first 10 minutes....if its 0-0 or better after 10 mintes of play, the Caps will win....if not, well the caps are winless after giving up the first goal.

Ill be watching and root hard for my new favorite coach...well he'll be my favorite until 11pm or so on
Saturday anyway.

But until then.......Go Caps!!!!

CaptDenisPotvin is offline   Reply With Quote