Thread: Speculation: Ryan Suter
View Single Post
Old
05-10-2012, 08:42 AM
VFL615*

vCash: 500
Dear Ryan Suter,

I understand where you are coming from wanting to be on a team that always has a legitamite shot at winning a Stanley Cup. Has Nashville always done things in a manner where it looked like they would do whatever it takes for a championship, No. However, you will never feel the enjoyment of what it is like to win a cup by earning it the hard way and not buy buying a cup like Detroit, NY and others have the luxury of doing. Its like a kid who appreciates the car he worked his butt of during the summer for compared to the one who had a new benz handed to him for his 16th birthday Enjoy the easy way to a cup Ryan. You really proved after you made your mind up probably last summer that you are not the blue collar player the Predators really want and need.

In all i wish you the best of luck and hope you are not to emotional when you realize how good you really had it in Nashville. Myself and i am sure other fans deep down inside are happy you are leaving to free up the the amount of money you are going to be asking for to be Robin behind Weber (Batman). I hope this young organization learned a lot from you and will never make the same mistake again.

Sinceryly
Preds Nation