View Single Post
Old
05-10-2012, 09:34 AM
troyerlaw
Life is party again

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by txpd View Post
dale's game planning makes the team unusually vulnerable to the bad bounce.

the rangers goal last night was at least the 3rd rangers goal that either deflected in off a caps player trying to block it or deflect as so to create a layup goal for another rangers player. think back to the caps v montreal shot blockfest and that didnt happen ONCE for the caps. a series were just one goal would very likely have turned the series.

last night the caps had that insurance goal for the first time in the playoffs or else that cheezy back shot of carlson's wallet ties the game in the last seconds AGAIN!!!!

i dont care as long as they win and they are winning. but hunter's style of preferring the one goal lead tempts the fates.
i don't totally agree. i don't think we are going into the same severe turtle mode which we used in regular season, and i also think we've been quality chances these last two games to add to the lead and make it a 2- or 3-goal cushion. we just have not been burying those chances. that's what worries me. we need to finish an odd-man rush. Nicky needs to pot one of these breakaways. we are getting the chances to make it a smoother ride, just not finishing.

anyway, i still see DH as vast improvement. at least we're in the game, even if it's always razor-close.

i'd giving anything for the first goal on Saturday.

troyerlaw is offline   Reply With Quote