View Single Post
Old
05-10-2012, 12:14 PM
UnderPSI
Formerly YMMV

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormer View Post
walk in their shoes then comment. Everyone has an opinon just like everone has an ........How about somone telling you, you raised your kids wrong or your family sucks or you suck at what you do?..........unless your there and lived it you have no idea.
Well based on that no one here should post unless they have played at some professional level? Does college hockey count since I played back in the 90s?

Well you are right about opinions, its like a a$$hole, everyone has one. Can't get yourself all angry about it. If everyone agreed, then it would be pretty boring. I do know where you're coming from though and I feel your pain.

I can tell you that there are some terrible parenting going on. Ever hear the PA at amusment parks where there is a lost kid? Its possible I do suck at what I do, but I can tell you I wouldnt be with the same company for 17 years if i did.

This is NY fan mentality man. One day everything is kocur, next days **** hits the fan and its off to the bridges for committing suicide.

UnderPSI is offline   Reply With Quote