View Single Post
Old
05-10-2012, 02:33 PM
CharlieGirl

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward Cornell View Post
Let's not forget about someone already on the roster but easily forgotten. I know he's had a tough year but even at that Matia was on pace for approx 27 goals.
When he first got back from his concussion then his initial shoulder injury he was having a tough go scoring goals so that "on pace" total really surprised me. (24 games = 9 goals).
IMHO if healthy MM could be good for 35+/- goals.
Having Faksa, Rieder and MM in the line-up is a real good start then if Crescenzi comes back he should be good for an additional 10 goals above his 24 from last season.
But players like Pederson, Ming and Lorentz need to vastly improve.
Not sure if a Lesway or a Francisco has a future with this team going forward and basically have zero trade value.
But most of the success of this team will depend on either Murphy and Gibson returning. If one returns then the
Rangers should be fine....if both, it will make it really interesting!!
I'm all done with the Francisco experiment, and I hope Spott is too. He just doesn't seem to give a damn out on the ice, and working hard 20 minutes of the entire season is not acceptable. The kid has skill, but skill alone isn't going to take him anywhere.

Lesway works his butt off, but doesn't have the skill level. I love the kid, but I can see better options for that roster spot. As a 4th line energy player, he's fine.