View Single Post
Old
05-10-2012, 05:13 PM
Janerixon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayQueensNY88 View Post
U think dressing MZA is going to make a huge difference? All he is is another kid with no P.O expierience. Who is 5'0"..he will be invisible,im pretty sure of that
Very intelligent post, I see you know a lot about hockey. Maybe if you could actually read you would understand that our PP has been our downfall this season and has been nonexistent at times during the playoffs. Last night we had numerous PP chances and no finish. Zucc was called up and instantly sparked our PP before he got hurt.

For all the morons out there Zucc DOES NOT NEED TO SHOOT, we need a playmaker who can distribute the puck and create a play. The only player we have doing that has been Richards. If Zucc is 75% I don't see the harm in sitting Rupp to give Zucc some PP time. His wrist could be protected with a brace and extra padding, its not like we are sending him out there without a glove and you have to be kidding me if people think players aren't playing with tons of injuries now.

Zucc has been skating for close to 2 weeks, I saw him passing and getting bumped by Prust yesterday in practice, he was not even in a non-contact jersey.

He should not see any even strength ice time, only PP time.

Your argument about no P.O. experience is a good one, guess we should just have benched Hagelin for the playoffs and never signed Kreider. Get the **** out of here.

Janerixon is offline   Reply With Quote