View Single Post
Old
05-10-2012, 06:58 PM
Ollie Queen
After 5 years...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santini5389 View Post
I don't know if you guys were keeping track but the amount of passes we bobble and just flat out missed was really bothersome. We couldn't even handle a cross-ice pass in the neutral zone! These guys are NHL players and they did not play at that caliber last night.

Our breakout? Terrible... why do we have all three forwards waiting at the Cap's blue-line for a tip in? Keep them closer to our zone so that our defensemen have MORE THAN ONE OPTION for an outlet pass.

And finally... Torts' ****ing line choices last night? Are you joking me? Really? Kreider has one bad game and Torts throws him under the bus and drops him to the 4th line? Really, Torts? One of our best offensive talents is playing on the 4th line and you expect us to score goals? Where the hell was Stepan? You know what worked for us? Hags-Richie-Gabby as the 1st line and Kreider-Step-Cally as the 2nd line. It makes sense.. ****ing do it!

Don't even get me started on the PP... all I can say is that I feel bad for Richards. I feel bad that he has to try to force magic with a bunch of players who have no clue about how to make a damn play.
Especially agreed on the pass handling last night as well as the breakout. It's routinely bad. Everything else speaks for itself.

Ollie Queen is offline   Reply With Quote