View Single Post
Old
05-10-2012, 07:13 PM
Delicious Pancakes

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Crossbar View Post
Lazar won't be Top 5, you guys are right. Guys like Shinkaruk, Monahan, Mackinnon, Pulock, Jones will all be Top 5. But I think Lazar will go Top 10 and be a steal, think of Jeff Skinner as a comparison as a guy who didn't get all the hype but just grinded it out and came out on top.
Just like Ebert will be top 5 this year right? Somebody could easily drop and while that player could be Lazar, I don't see a well-rounded physical player such as him doing anything but climb the rankings.

Hopefully the Oil Kings knock off Portland so Lazar gets some national exposure. From watching the WHL final though, whichever team goes to the Mem Cup is gonna be fun to watch against St. John and London (no offense to anybody but it looks like those teams are moving on).

Also, the things that held Skinner back from being ranked higher don't apply to Lazar. I do agree though that like Skinner he's probably more likely to be taken higher than his ranking given his skillset, I just think that by next Spring he'll have passed a few guys in the rankings so if he were to be taken higher than expected he'd be going top 3 with Jones and Mackinnon.

Last edited by Delicious Pancakes: 05-10-2012 at 07:25 PM. Reason: adding
Delicious Pancakes is offline   Reply With Quote