View Single Post
Old
05-11-2012, 01:05 AM
Trl3789

vCash: 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyt45 View Post
After lurking for the last few weeks on here, I decided I should post since these boards have been pretty helpful. I've been a hockey fan ever since going to some Canucks games as a kid and have wanted to play for a while. Now that I am done with college and actually have the money / time I figure there is no reason for me to not be playing hockey. I went skating for the first time since like middle school (I'm 24 now) a couple weeks ago. I couldn't hockey stop do any of the more advanced stuff, but I have pretty good balance so I can go forward and stuff without falling.
Basically the exact same story for me (23). Been lurking for a while, and a huge sharks fan. Finished my college baseball-football eligibility and didn't realize how much i would miss the competition. Trying to do something new and challenging got me excited, so i said what the heck. Skated today for the first time in a long time, and now i'm hooked. (seriously, I want to go skate again right now, and am definitely going tomorrow)

Trl3789 is offline   Reply With Quote