View Single Post
Old
05-11-2012, 01:18 AM

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancouver_2010 View Post
he is not? Why is that? As a Canucks fan I just have enough of him ruining our chances to win the cup. He never adjust when the tide is turned against him in the playoffs, he played fringe nhl players in the last few minutes despite down a goal or two, he played Aaron Rome over Keith Ballard, played Rome so much that he seems to be on the ice with the Sedins as well, not Edler, not Salo, Not Bieska, not Hamhuis, also he insist Chris Higgins to be playing on the third line despite having him out play Raymond.

There are also reports of him leaving the movitation part to the players to themselves, it really makes you wonder what he really did there?

Anyways, Montreal is my third favourite team, I think you guys deserved to have a better coach than AV.
I just think some players share a part of the blame too. The Sedin twins didn't show up against Boston. One of them got molested by the weak ass Marchand. Luongo couldn't have stopped a piano from entering the net if his life depended on it. Etc...

As for Vigneault, I don't know why but he strikes me as someone who is stubborn and keeps doing the same **** without ever adapting even if he fully knows it's not working. Do not want.