View Single Post
Old
05-11-2012, 05:35 AM
Psuhockey

vCash: 500
I think the guy will be alright. He went from one probably positive beat writer to twenty who want to blast him cause of his big contract, he's russian, and most importantly he's the Flyers goalie. I have never seen the hate displayed by commentators to another Philadelphia athlete, and I am not exaggerating. You had Michael Barkham acting like a 2-bit psychologist blasting him because he made a joke after a win he played bad in and analyzing his arm movements after goals on the ice. I do believe most writers were rooting for him to fail; it's a easier story. You a had a bozo blame him for no shutting out New Jersey in game 2 when he solely kept them in the game. That goal on the bad clear was a god sent for them. Don't get me wrong, I do believe Bryzgalov should of played better this year but hockey is a team game. The defense was putrid and there was no Matt Carle has problems with turnovers or Danny Briere doesn't play defense stories. It's all about the goalie and how he's paid to much. In my opinion so are the sports writers in this town, who still cant go to cap geek and get the Flyers salary cap situation right. Ok I am off the soap box.

Psuhockey is offline   Reply With Quote