View Single Post
Old
05-11-2012, 11:44 AM
Giglio NYR15
Section 417

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by patnyrnyg View Post
Exactly. I have 3 guys I have been selling tickets to for a while. Frankly, I wasn't interested in spending all that money for a first or second round game. So, I sold each of them 1 game for the first 2 rounds. Gave them 1, 2, or 5. Just turns out, I couldn't attend either game 7. So, put on stubhub and made some money to off-set my costs for hopefully rounds 3 and 4. Still plan on selling games 1 and 2 for the next round should they win saturday. Not sure on potential finals as my brother will be in and out of NY for most of June. He just came home from Afghanistan a few weeks ago. Out in California now. Has leave the end of May til July 1st. July 1st he will be stationed in Quantico, so he and his wife will be down in the DC area a few times looking for a place to live. If he is home, might go to the first 2 games with him and 5 and 7 with my wife. If he is not home, will likely sell the first 2 for a nice profit to off-set my costs. Anyone who wants to complain about, well take a number and wait your turn because frankly I don't care. Get your own season tickets and you can do the same. Can't afford it? Cry me a river. I started with season tickets when I was 22 and making $300 a week as a cold caller. I had also moved out of my parents house. I simply umpired baseball all summer, reffed football in the fall and spring and saved all that money so I could buy my tickets until I started making better money. Back then, there was no chance to make a profit on these tickets. Now there is, and I plan to take advantage. I dont need to go to every game.
This is me...exactly. Thanks for not having to make me type all that, besides the brother stuff lol. Awesome.

Giglio NYR15 is offline   Reply With Quote