View Single Post
Old
05-11-2012, 11:28 AM
eco's bones

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TollefsenFan View Post
I think zuke has been much better then many other young talents. The biggest slovakian talent Tatar played 9 games for the wings and only scored 1 goal. Niederreiter played 55 games for the islanders and only scored 1 goal and 0 assists. So there are many young and talented players in the league, that got alot more ice time then zuke and still did not produce.

But i see ur point. The rangers play allmost the same kind of hockey as the norwegian national team. Its all about the defensive system. All 4 lines need to be strong defensivly.

I understand that and I understand that (maybe) zuke dosent fit in. But on the PP he should be on the ice.

Personally I think that zuke should be traded. He dosent fit in. Perhaps he can go to the blue jackets in a Nash trade or something....
By the way beer is my friend too.

If MZA comes back he really needs to win a permanent job in training camp. That's going to be tough to do if he can't play on the top 2 lines. The rest of the forwards bring board work, physical play and/or fighting, penalty killing, good to very good defensive awareness. Those are not his strengths and for a smaller player he's not very speedy. His game is hand and puck skills, passing and intuition--like a smaller version of Stepan. I don't think he's a great fit here but there are probably a few teams he could help out--Minnesota (which is by the way--a very Scandinavian friendly place), Columbus, Calgary, Dallas, Carolina might be some options. I'd mention Buffalo but between Ennis and Gerbe--they've already got two very small skilled forwards.

eco's bones is offline   Reply With Quote