View Single Post
Old
05-11-2012, 06:32 PM
Play4Miracles*
1 nation under Oil

vCash: 500
I dunno guys, my feeling after last season was to kind of improve the D and then just see what the forwards look like in camp. That's kind of my feelings this summer as well. If they can get a another stud defense man to play in the top 4?! Man, I would be so excited thinking about next season. Suter is going to get probably a little more than he's worth but that's okay, I would totally pay it because defense men like him can play 25 minutes a game. He will effect the game about 5 minutes more than a star center would, so if you're going to overspend, do it on a top 4 defense man. I would rather have Suter on the team over Parise or Staal, that's for sure.

It also makes things interesting if they sign him via FA, because they will have given up nothing to get him, and they could move some of their great young defensive players for forwards.

Suter-Myers
Sekera-Ehrhoff
Regher-Leopold
Sulzer

LOL dude that's a Stanley Cup defense. Then you got Miller backing them up. All the forwards would benefit from having a puck moving defense like that.

Play4Miracles* is offline   Reply With Quote