Thread: Speculation: Luongo Trade Talk Part. 3
View Single Post
Old
05-11-2012, 11:39 PM
Linden4PM

vCash: 500
I love how many lou haters are on these boards

Here's the thing IF Lou does get traded. Which no one knows for sure if it'll happen. Last I checked no one on this board is even remotely close to even be the towel boy of an NHL team let alone be the gm of one. All these random proposals even thou I agree with some are our own speculation. Any GM that needs a #1 that happens to be on this imaginary list are gonna be willing to play ball aslong as MG is willing as well, meaning nothing rediculous ie. Crosby for Lou that ain't gonna happen. But I wouldnt be surprised to see a Connolly or Komi trade happy

Here's what I do know the team needs a shakeup not a blow up get rid of Raymond Ballard Lou or schneider. Possibly even shake the core with an elder or borrows deal (yes, I said it. Hate it but it's a possibility) possibly move both tenders and gamble on lack just do something to force change. Canucks style of hockey was predictable this year ecspecially into the playoffs. I still have trust in MG. and for once in along while excited about draft day