Thread: Dilemma
View Single Post
Old
05-12-2012, 10:34 AM
sousuffer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueshirt67 View Post
Lucky for you, I know exactly how to handle such a dilemma. First, you need to get your priorities straight, its Game 7 Man! You can't say you need to watch the game on TV so you wont be there, some people just don't understand. So you need to grab a couple tickets and go to the game. Yeah it'll be expensive but it seems like you are in for an expensive evening anyway. "I have tickets to to game 7" is a reasonable excuse to miss just about any catered event. See you at the Garden!

Oh Yeah, you can still show up for breakfast tomorrow morning so you wont be blowing off the whole event.
Haha, I should do this. Believe it or not, this is not the first time this happened. Game 6, 1994 finals, I had to go to another event and was actively rooting for the Rangers to lose that night so I could watch them lift the cup two nights later. It's the only night I ever rooted against the Rangers. Unfortunately I don't have that luxury tonight. I am hoping there is a way to check if the game is up before I pay the money. Anybody know if this is possible?