View Single Post
Old
05-12-2012, 04:26 PM
SolidSnakeUS

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hckyplayer8 View Post
Give me a break. The guy handles the puck like a grenade, has a five hole bigger than Lindsey Lohan and the posture of a wet sack of newspapers, but his foot is the magical excuse?

The system excuse is another overrated lolz. The guy has one job, stop the puck from entering the net.

And for such a completely terrible D and system, we sure did well on the shots against department. SEVENTH LOWEST in the entire league for the regular season. 12th in the post season.
I guess patience is not your virtue. Also, break your foot and then try to do what he just did. **** even some NJ fans think Bryz wasn't the issue. You want a scapegoat and nothing else just to make yourself feel better. Bryz was damn good in the 2nd half when everything was really sinking in on the system, the defense and so on. If you don't like it and know things aren't going to change, go root for another team. We won't miss you.

I'll put it this way, if Quick was traded to a run-and-gun team, such as the Flyers, or when the Caps had Bruce as their coach. Don't you think his GAA would be way higher and his SV% would be way lower because of a whole new system? Bryz had that happen to him. He will be better next season.