View Single Post
Old
05-12-2012, 10:51 PM
HVPOLARBEARS19

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to HVPOLARBEARS19 Send a message via MSN to HVPOLARBEARS19
For me, I'd have to go with 2002-2003 Rangers...man, it got bad near the end. Rem Murray, Joel Bouchard, Rico Fata, Boris Mironov (who I ****ing hated!), Dale Purinton, Dan LaCatoure, Ted Donato (Jesus...), Corey Cross, John Tripp, Richard Lintner, Dave Karpa, Billy Tibbets (who wasn't allowed to play against Canadian teams because of a **** conviction and parole violation...), Ales Pisa, Krzysztof Oliwa, Gordie Dwyer, Mike Wilson and Dixon Ward all made appearances for the team that year, and many played a lot.

The amount of injuries and pure awfulness of that team was mind-blowing. Messier was already ancient, Lindros sucked, Bure got brought in, played 12 games, then promptly blew out his knee, Richter got hurt and never played again, Blackburn got hurt in the offseason and never played again, Bobby Holik absolutely sucked balls...

That team was honestly amazing, I don't think I've seen anything even close to that bad from a team I like, although the Mets have come close.

HVPOLARBEARS19 is offline   Reply With Quote