Thread: Pre-Game Talk: ECF: Rangers Vs Devils
View Single Post
Old
05-13-2012, 01:55 AM
Blue Seat Spartan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRSchrute217 View Post
Clarkson just reminds me a lot of Avery. I'm with you, we need to make sure he takes the stupid penalty instead of our guys.

Also, let's make this a more physical series. The Ottawa series was brutal, a lot of hitting after the whistle. Washington, not so much. If Kovalchuk and Parise are able to run around without getting touched like Ovechkin and Backstrom were for a good part of the series, we'll be in trouble.
Hagelin and Kreider can be the F1 guys to flush out the Devils' D. And "Crash Man" from BC has another advantage: He's BIG and FAST! I don't think we've had that type of power forward since Adam Graves in the early 90s - a battering ram who could easily hammer opponents into the Event-Level Suites with thunderous hits!!!

Fedotenko, Prust, and Boyle are also going to eat up the Devils' defensemen for dinner in the corners and along the boards with their strength & tenacity on the cycle!

This is becoming an increasingly promising series the more I analyze the teams' strengths and weaknesses...

Last edited by Blue Seat Spartan: 05-13-2012 at 02:00 AM. Reason: grammar fix