Old
11-24-2003, 11:58 AM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei Kastsitsyn
Is it just me or am i the only one who thinks Komi will actually PLAY

Stop being so pessimistic(sp?) guys, why don't we give atleast 1 chance to Ribs and Dagenais to see if they still can feed off each other.

Dagenais has proved that if hes setup, he can score because he has a killer shot, and Ribeiro setting him up wouldn't be so bad now would it? I know he's slow but let's wait and see before saying stuff like this and then Dagenais plays really well and you'll have to eat your words after..

It's called an opinion. You have yours I have mine. That's how it works. Will Komo play? No one knows, but we have 4 RD's and they haven't been playing the rookies lately, so it's no surprise to see some people question the move. I for one would sit Quintal in a heartbeat for Komo, guess we will see tomorrow.

Dagenais with Ribeiro is a joke. They worked well together in juniors, but Ribeiro would have to give Dagenais a head start or he will be skating by himself. Dagenais should play on the 4th line, and on the 2nd PP unit. His skills are limited outside of an excellent shot.