View Single Post
Old
05-13-2012, 10:31 PM
Clipitar

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolfe2015 View Post
2/3 of who, might I ask?

And as for the other guy saying Stastny isn't much of an upgrade, I'd just like to point out that Stastny is underachieving while Plekanac is playing roughly to expectations.

Stastny is definitely an upgrade offensively when he has legitimate wingers to work with. He and Pacioretty/Cole would be a line to be feared.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CB Joe View Post
All the guys I listed are of a similar age and have a higher career total than 28 points. I really don't see Eller have a higher upside than any of the players I listed previously.
You both should catch more Habs games then, because it really sounds like you don't really know who Lars Eller is. Looking at his sophomore stats on hockeydb won't help your arguments if you simply don't know much about his game.

I see him having more upside than McGinn, Downie, Mueller, Jones and Hejduk. Hejduk because he's close to retirement but he had a great career, and Mueller because at this point his injury woes would make me want to steer away from him big time even though he does have 1st line skills, so in this way a higher upside than Eller.

Anyhow, I believe this makes it close to 2/3.

Clipitar is offline   Reply With Quote