View Single Post
Old
05-14-2012, 09:12 AM
AIREAYE

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rinkrat22 View Post
maybe some of you pasificts should reread her entire post. she is getting bullied. there is only one way to deal with a bully, whether its on the ice or life. and that's to stand up for yourself. I'm not saying to break a stick over her head I'm saying give her a little crack on the ankle or elbow to let her know you wont be taking her ****.
I'm all for sticking up for yourself, really I am. I don't discourage responding to a problem, but that's the thing.

People like you say the first ridiculous thing to do is to hit right back, before even letting this aggressor know that you've had enough. Just hit them twice as hard next time! Telling her straight up, face to face, is what will solve most of these issues, not being a little coward and hack slash your way hoping to make peace. Has it ever occurred to any of you that things will escalate? That the aggressor will hit back (and you KNOW she will) even harder? How does that solve anything???

Clearly it seems that you have no idea how to deal with 'real life' situations because at your rate, you will most likely end up with either a trip to the hospital, a lawsuit, or both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santini5389 View Post
He said the same thing a lot of us said... give him a nice little cross-check and be done with it... I don't see the big deal in that.
No he didn't, he was advocating being smart and safe about it, whereas others were telling her to straight up attack this other person...

AIREAYE is online now   Reply With Quote