View Single Post
Old
05-14-2012, 09:29 AM
token grinder
formerly sirryan189

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustlechuck24 View Post
If Weber and Suter are a package deal like Poile seemed to be hinting at and if AK and Rads are also gone I would like to see a coaching change as we will have a young young young core that probably aren't the biggest fans of Trotz and his system.If we have a complete roster turnover like some expect (myself included) I have no problems bringing in a new coach to usher in a new system.
that is pure speculation. Ar ethey upset they aren't playing all the time? Sure and they should be. Guys like Erat, Suter, Hornquist, and Weber rode the bus and the pine at different points. I am sure they didn't like it then either. In Trotz teams, nothing is given to you, you have to work and earn ice time. judging by the username, I can see why you think what you think. But stop and consider the factors that go into dreesing and not. For Hali, he is effective whne he is working hard and really skating. He doesn't do it all the time. smith-don't mistake activity for contribution. Wilson, same as Smith. When these kids understand what it takes to get in the lineup every night we will be fine. Trotz is teaching this the hard way like he has done with all his players when he has had the tools to do so.

token grinder is offline   Reply With Quote