View Single Post
Old
05-14-2012, 10:42 AM
Helm

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
Actually my friend, played the sport and have followed hockey for over 40 years which I'll bet makes me older than you and likely 90% of the posters here at HF. So no rookie here. When I say "cool". I don't mean it literally...I mean if figurativly. I understand why our rival fan bases hate on us and why fans even in far away spots like San Jose or Anaheim might but sure seems at times that there is pack mentality when it comes to rooting against the Rangers. I think it's a NY thing and most fans around the country root against NY in anything or any sport. So if it's a NJ vs NY thing, yeah 75% or so will go against NY. Ironic thing is and which I touched on, more people are throwing props on the Rangers than ever from rival fan bases but we'll still get trounced in any poll which is more than fine...just sayin
I actually don't care what you think as long as you don't think you are hated because you are so good. Because you aren't. You're hated for different reasons. That was all I meant.