Thread: Speculation: Will Jonas Holos make a return?
View Single Post
Old
05-14-2012, 01:56 PM
foppagirl21

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffin View Post
There has to be something about Galiardi that coaches hate, he had the same thing happen to him in San Jose.
That is more what I am trying to get across (minus the "hate" part). I know absolutely nothing behind the scenes concerning Galiardi, but there must be reason why he was benched in Colorado and then again in SJ (he was hurt just shortly after arriving in SJ, I understand that). Same goes for Stewart. He was benched/demoted in Colorado, traded to STL, then benched later in the season when his production remained stagnant and did not improve. The impression I am under currently is that Galiardi is not living up to what coaches believe he can be, as is Stewart.

How they were treated at the time seemed very... suspicious, but seeing how they are producing and being treated on their respective new teams leads me to believe the harsh treatment was not just coach being power-crazy and spiteful. Tough love? Who knows. Sorry for derailing the topic, mods!

Back to Holos- what exactly is his contract situation with the Avalanche? One year left? More? An explanation would be great and much appreciated.

foppagirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote