View Single Post
Old
05-14-2012, 03:59 PM
n8
WAAAAAAA!!!

vCash: 500
feeling good. while I think Jersey has a nice balanced lineup, I also think the Flyers were a horrible team on defense. Our team has contained Spezza, Alfreddson, Karlsson, Michalek, Ovechkin, Backstrom, Semin, Carlson, Green, etc. We'll be able to keep the Devils at <=2 goals per game. Without, Boulton and Janssens in the line up, the Devils also lose a significant physical edge. I feel the physical players like Neil, Konopka, Ward, Brouwer, Chimera, Hendricks gave us the most trouble and disrupted our game the most. I also feel like Jersey's defense is fundamentally solid, but ultimately weaker than what we had to face in Ottawa and Washington. Maybe I'm not seeing the whole sum of the parts but I think we will beat the Devils. It might not be easy but I totally see us winning this series. Also, I feel like the Devils are just the right team to awaken the slumbering monster that was our regular season dominance. There is nothing intimidating about them and they are also respected enough by the Rangers to not take lightly.

So what are the best Fatso Donut chants out there?