Old
05-14-2012, 03:27 PM
Buddy The Elf
Kings!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaygokings View Post
Cause people are hypocrits.

They laugh at Doughty talking ****, they cheer on Richards/Brown laying out hits and getting in after the whistle scrums, but when it comes to having to deal with an opposing player doing that wooow wooow wooow what a cheap shot ****ing *******!

Same thing in the St. Louis series with Backes
I'm sorry if one of the Kings players suckerpunched somebody I would totally understand why people think that player is a *****. Doan suckerpunched Willie Mitchell. That might not be Doan's MO but it was a ***** move. Call a spade a spade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLang View Post
Funny, I have a feeling I know exactly at which point in the game you are talking about because I said the exact same thing.
It reminded me of the Blues series when the Kings were up 4-0 and he made a mindless comment about how the Blues had solved the Kings offense. Yeah dip ****, after they are down 4-0 and the Kings aren't attacking like they were in the first. Does it even matter at that point? Obviously they didn't figure it for the first period of that game and the other 9 periods in the series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsFan7824 View Post
Strader isn't the Phoenix play by play guy anymore. He's #2 at NBC full time.
My bad.. didn't realize that. At least we don't have to hear Tyson Nash say "full on yard sale, brah" in his surfer voice. That guy could be the most annoying color guy in the NHL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabwaylingo View Post
Strader does a good enough job. There's something about Pang that just annoys the **** out of me. I'd take Pierre over him any day...

And Doan is also playing like a little *****.
Strader is fine and Panger can be a ****** bag like Pierre Maguire but Engblom is just useless.

Buddy The Elf is offline   Reply With Quote