View Single Post
Old
05-14-2012, 06:06 PM
satrabyk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badko View Post
I love my Rangers and it has been especially gratifying watching them play this season and knowing we've got a good young core that holds promise for years to come.

I've been a Ranger fan since 1964 and frankly, at the end of the day, any season without the Stanley Cup is just another season.
I disagree with that, it may be that way in terms of other fans and media but if your a fan of this team, i think you can appreciate what they have done and the sacrafice and more importantly the direction they are going. I really think as many GMs will say its about building a winning culture and with the exception of a couple years with bad signings in Drury, Redden, Gomez etc and throwing quality guys a way to soon, since the lockout weve been buidling a more winning culture. If we can be competetive yearly but maybe not win every year but be a tough out id prefer that over a one time cup and than struggle for years after. The winnign culture Is great because young guys coming in feed on this and play that much better as weve seen.

satrabyk is offline   Reply With Quote