View Single Post
Old
05-14-2012, 05:22 PM
Butch 19
King me

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian North View Post
The most exciting game of the year for the Jets was the game against the Blues. It was an incredibly well-played game. Blues fans are also some of the classiest fans in the NHL. I like a lot of their players. I didn't base my playoff support off my favorite team to watch (Which is what I did last year with Vancouver and Montreal). I based it off who I felt deserved it the most, and that was St Louis.
Sorry - out of the hundreds of NHL games in the 2011-12 season, I must have missed that one exciting Blues vs Jets game

No, really...

What makes you think that anyone in a Stanley Cup Playoff forum would have seen such an epic battle? To coin a phrase; currently, both of those teams are entirely irrelevant in the NHL world. (true story)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian North View Post
For the record, Hitchcock hockey is a million times more exciting than "watching paint dry" LA Kings hockey.
1) Apparently you missed Hitchcock's game 4 post game press conference where he couldn't say anything but positive things about the Kings play. He could obviously tell that his teams' collective ***** had just been handed to them in 4 straight games. He realized it, but you apparently didn't see any of the games or you're very misguided on what "good hockey" is (or how to understand a scoreboard) based on your viewing of some minor pond hockey game in Peace River.

Did I say 4 games? ok.

or,

2) Did someone on the Kings team run over your dog?

Butch 19 is offline   Reply With Quote