View Single Post
Old
05-15-2012, 06:45 AM
Ih8theislanders
Full-kit ****ers

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Problematique View Post
Hi all, hopefully you guys can help an Aussie Ranger out.

I've booked my second New York trip for this December (Would kill to be at the Garden now but ).

Anyway, this time I'm staying for a few weeks rather than the 10 days which I didn't get to do much besides the Pinstripe Bowl, Lady Liberty, a Rangers game and a Prince concert.

Firstly when will the NHL 12/13 schedule come out? I want to get to as many Rangers games as possible.

Besides the Bronx for Yankee Stadium, I didn't get to visit any of the other boroughs besides Manhattan last trip. What are some cool places in Brooklyn to check out? Any other recommendations?

How accessible are Boston/Philly/Chicago/Washington? Am I right in assuming you can take the train to all of them? Could any body give me some rough figures and some reccomendations for nice hotels and must check out spots?

Thanks and go Rangers!
Schedule won't come out till the summer. A friend of mine probably remembers the month so I'll ask him. And in Brooklyn, L&B Spumoni Gardens has the best pizza you'll ever eat, guaranteed. The new Barclays center will be open by the time you get there (Nets arena). Boston/Washington is very accessible, be it by bus/train. Chicago isn't nearly as accessible, you'll have to fly out there most likely.