Thread: Speculation: Would you take Carle back?
View Single Post
Old
05-15-2012, 08:47 AM
fauxflex

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanSciver
Feel free to post a link to the comment. And then we'll discuss it.
Well, I can't find that particular quote at the moment, but I recall it pretty distinctly. In lieu of that, I'll post what I did find so far on the topic:

"I'm telling you that I think Nodl is going to be a solid NHL Winger with 20 goal potential at the high end, and is a much better player than Wellwood. "

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/boards/thr...=88470&page=99

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanSciver

You talk about credibility and then you make comments like these. So Carle puts up numbers by being sorounded by very talented players who produce. And he can't help but put up numbers that make him look good? Is that seriously what your offering? LOL. C'mon you have to at least offer something that can at least be thought about without laughing. Good let's put Gustafsson in that spot and see how he produces. And no Carle should not skate more to start the breaks. Passing the puck is far more efficient and quicker to start the breaks. You obviously have a lack of knowledge of breakout systems based on your comments. And you have a bias against Carle. This is the nonsense you get from most Carle detractors. Fantasy made up, not based on any facts. And can't be backed up by any reasonable thought.
Passing the puck would be a great option, if it wasn't passsed to the opposing team's player! He should move his feet more and come out more, like Timonen like Suter like a puck moving D man should be doing. We'll just agree to disagree.

fauxflex is offline   Reply With Quote