View Single Post
Old
05-15-2012, 10:08 AM
token grinder

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VFL615 View Post
I sure don't that is why i have mention in several posts that SK time in Nashville should be over. A first line forward should not disappear at the end of the season and many times during the season like he does. We can do a lot better on are own roster. He was terrible again in the playoffs. What is that two years in a row?

You cannot fairly say that PA cannot play defense if he has never played in a system that did. He definatly is not light on the puck and a turnover machine like SK.

Ill say it again if SK, Fisher, and Legwand are the top two centers and 1st line forward it is not going to matter if we get the moon back on defense and goalie. This team is not going to improve. I am looking for improvement not get to the playoffs and score 1 goals in the last two playoff games which result in getting bounced.
but it will. you forget all the kids are a year older. a year bigger. a year stronger. hopefully a year smarter. We should see growth from Bourque, Josi, Halischuck, Wilson, Ellis, Blum, Smith, SK, Spaling. On the flip side, we should start to see some regression from Fishers game, and if Gill or Cube stick around. Everyone else should be where they are right now for at least next season production wise.